- Available to graduating high school seniors in Orange County, California
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student (with a minimum of 12 units) in an accredited college, or university
- An outstanding student with a GPA of at least 3.5 out of 4.0 scale
- Students will demonstrate financial need
- A student who demonstrates great leadership potential as exhibited in current extracurricular activities and expressed in personal essay as well as letters of recommendation and/or community references.
- Students will show a long-term commitment to better their community (either local or global) and an ability to inspire others as shown through extracurricular activities
- What is your purpose? Is your purpose to inspire, create joy, have compassion for others, improve the environment, promote health, etc.?
- What positive differences do you make at school, in your community and your personal life?
- What are your values, what you most deeply care about?
- What is your vision for the future?
- How do you use your titles (student, sibling, child, relative, friend, neighbor, employee, boss, teammate, musician, artist, singer, etc..) as your tools to live your purpose
- Average Amount Awarded: Awards will range up to $2,000 depending on the cost of tuition, and any other special circumstances. Awards are for one year.
- You must be an OC high school student in the 12th grade.
NOTE: upon selection, recipients must maintain an academic G.P.A. of at least a B average or a G.P.A. of 3.0 and above and must also be enrolled in a minimum of at least 12 units. Supporting documentation will be requested.